Simple user script assigned to the user via GPO for logon. Calls a run and runs
an exe so they authenticate to our webfilter.  Domain Name has been munged. It
fails to run when they login but if I just double click it as they are logged
in it runs just fine. Gotta be something simple I am missing here. This is on
XP SP3 workstations in a native 2008 domain.

on error resume next
WshShell.Run "\\netbiosDomainName\netlogon\VBS\m86\authenticat.exe RA[x.x.x.x]"