From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: VBS script issue

Simple user script assigned to the user via GPO for logon. Calls a run and
runs an exe so they authenticate to our webfilter.  Domain Name has been
munged. It fails to run when they login but if I just double click it as they
are logged in it runs just fine. Gotta be something simple I am missing here.
This is on XP SP3 workstations in a native 2008 domain.

on error resume next

WshShell.Run "\\netbiosDomainName\netlogon\VBS\m86\authenticat.exe
RA[x.x.x.x]"