"Please explain how you would troubleshoot a potential name resolution
issue."

*BLANK STARE*

-sc

From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Big Changes Ahead for IT - Anyone seen this?

I interviewed a candidate a few years back that had a stellar resume,
and Cisco & Microsoft certificates out the ying-yang ...

Couldn't answer how many nodes in a 27 bit mask subnet.  So I asked him
how many nodes in a standard class C subnet.

His response was " between 200 and 300 "

I guess technically he was correct but not accurate.  Wonder what he'd
have said if I told him I'd pay him between $10 and $35 per hour ... ???

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '