Hi Richard,

Unless she insisted on taking her keyboard with her to all the other
workstations, I think we can rule out a sticky or bad keyboard!

Have you tried logging on as the user yourself after having reset her
password, rather than relying on her saying it does or doesn't work? I would
be inclined to try that.

Also, although it should explicitly say that the account has expired if it
has, you should check that the account hasn't expired.

Let us know how you get on, I'd be interested to find out what it was when
you know...

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Kind regards,

Andrew Levicki
MCITP:EDST7/EMA/EA,MCSE,MCSA,MCP,CCNA,ITIL