You could script setting the dirty bit with fsutil-

fsutil dirty set C:

If a volume's dirty bit is set, this indicates that the file system may
be in an inconsistent state. The dirty bit can be set because the volume
is online and has outstanding changes, because changes were made to the
volume and the computer shutdown before the changes were committed to
disk, or because corruption was detected on the volume. If the dirty bit
is set when the computer restarts, chkdsk runs to verify the consistency
of the volume.

Every time Windows XP starts, Autochk.exe is called by the Kernel to
scan all volumes to check if the volume dirty bit is set. If the dirty
bit is set, autochk performs an immediate chkdsk /f on that volume.
Chkdsk /f verifies file system integrity and attempts to fix any
problems with the volume.