Binged it:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc778402(WS.10).aspx

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 11:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: GPO question

You're going to want to make it larger than 512K, btw.

8MB or 16MB will be more useful numbers.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Bill Lambert <blamb...@concuity.com> wrote:

All my domain pc's are displaying a message on the login window that the
security log is full and only an administrator can correct this.  I'm trying
to find where the properties of the Event Viewer security logs are set in
GP.  I think another admin has set this up but I can't find it.  Can someone
direct me to where these settings are?  I want to set it to 512kb and
overwrite as necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Bill Lambert

Windows System Administrator

Concuity

Phone  847-941-9206

Fax  847-465-9147

concuity_logo_bigC_email size

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached
files, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive information for the recipient) you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Thank you.

<<image001.gif>>