Sorry I didn't speficy in the beginning. We are talking about Microsoft DHCP
using Windows 2003. I think Michael and Richard pretty much summed it up for
me. During the course of my research, I also identified that most of our
scopes are setup with a ridiculously short lease duration (3 days), given
the fact we have a highly segmented network and use reservations for the
vast majority of devices relying on DHCP. Fortunately, the short lease
duration will work to my advantage as I start rolling out some options
changes.

Thanks to everyone for the responses.

- Sean