You're still running code, though, and currently it is not working.

Why not see if one of the other schools experienced this, and what they did
to resolve it?

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

Sent from my Motorola Droid

On Jun 8, 2010 11:27 AM, "John Hornbuckle" <john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>
wrote:

I appreciate input from all--it's certainly welcome--but in the end I have
to make the decisions that I feel are best for my organization.

And for me, running a simple logon script that sends a quick command to the
appliance is easier than deploying an application to thousands of computers.
Every new application/service that runs on a machine creates the potential
for new problems, and for me--for our environment--doing that isn't a first
choice. I already said why in a prior e-mail.

John