Does the Windows L2TP client (XP is what we run) support access prior to login?

Our firewall does support IPSec, and should support L2TP, though I'd
ahve to verify that.

I would love to see the CLI info for the WAPs.

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the networking to speak to 802.1x or
802.1q - I vaguely know what they have, but have never actually worked
with them. I suppose I should read up on them.

Thanks,

Kurt