Morning everyone.  Does anyone have any suggestions for restoring deleted data
from a memory card?  I have a user that deleted some files and we would
(ideally) like them back.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Marty

Marty Nelson | Systems Administrator
Transdyn, Inc. | 4256 Hacienda Dr., Suite 100 | Pleasanton, CA 94588
T: 925.225.1600 | F: 925.225.1610
mnel...@transdyn.com | www.transdyn.com

[cid:transdynlogo5f90.jpg]
solely for the use by the addressee. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and attachments.

<<inline: transdynlogo5f90.jpg>>