On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com> wrote:
> The ones I downloaded were good for 180 days. Download them twice a
> year seems easy enough to me...

  To the best of my knowledge, that violates the license.  The 180 day
trial is for the *product*, not the instance you've got installed in
the VM.  If you've used it for 180 days, you're done.  You can't get
another 180 days just by reinstalling the same thing.

  (Heck, if you can, let me know, and we'll just use trial software
for everything here at %WORK%.  It would prolly be cheaper to reimage
twice a year than it is to pay for all the licenses we need.  I'm dead
serious.)

-- Ben