Depends on the vendor and the pricepoint.  It's really a mixed bag.

The result is either a lot of properly secured systems, or a boatload of
insecure ones.

And the clients in need of that outsourcing are usually lacking the skills
or resources to verify.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

Sent from my Motorola Droid