From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: RANT: STUPID Help Desk! (OT)

actually, Win2000 SP4 is supported until July 12th <grin>

But I'd think that the bank has regulatory compliance requirements to
provide access via *secure* methods only, and depending on end-of-life
operating systems and browsers is likely in violation.  Ask them when
their next compliance audit is <evil grin>

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM, John Aldrich <