Try the Volume License Site: http://licensing.microsoft.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Leone [mailto:oozerd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 1:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Where to download Windows 2008 (not R2) ISO?

I need an ISO of Win2008 Standard (not R2). I have a Volume License Key,
but can't seem to find the media for Win2008. I was hoping to download
an ISO of it, and just use my VLK to activate it. But I seem to be
finding only the evaluation copies at Microsoft's Download page (which
can't be activated, IIRC). I'm guessing I'm just looking in the wrong
place? But where is the right place? (besides buying media from CDW or
similar)

Note: we're not an MSDN or TechNet subscriber, so I don't think I will
be able to download from there.

Thanks