From: Mike Leone [mailto:oozerd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Where to download Windows 2008 (not R2) ISO?

On 6/21/2010 2:02 PM, Don Guyer had this to say:
> If you have volume licensing, you should have access to the volume
> licensing site as well as the corresponding software downloads.

You might think. Actually, at the VLKS site, it wants the Business Email

that's on our agreement .. which my boss doesn't know. Nor does he know
our VLK agreement number. :-)

If I put in his email as the one probably on the agreement, then he
would receive any future emails (to activate, etc). And I quote - "if I
had wanted to do all that, I wouldn't have asked YOU to do it ...".

I'll give it a shot, using my email ID (which does has a Windows Live
ID; there is no email address for the business, and no Windows Live ID,
AFAICT). But since I was never involved in the licensing process, I
doubt it will do me that much good ...