From: Level Five - lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: 29 June 2010 23:41
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: virtual ethernet service

Maybe the company lit up the building and is providing Ethernet handoffs
throughout the building? I have seen this popping up lately where instead of
going to a primary carrier there is some 3rd party company in the building
offering flat connectivity which just connects to a big router at the dmarc.