From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Australian Internet Filtering Position

For too many reasons to mention in this post, the government (any government)
is hardly the best entity for actively filtering the Internet for any subset of
people outside of "employees".  If, for some reason which defies explanation,
the government MUST be involved, then the system in question must be optional,
and there can be no penalty for circumvention, or record of usage/non-usage.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Erik Goldoff