From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 9:08 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Possible causes of corrupt computer accounts in AD

Can someone point me to an MS article that talks about this? Not really having
an issue with this, but we do have the occasional corrupt computer account and
standard procedure is to remove the computer from the domain and rejoin. Always
works. Management is now asking what causes this, and I don't have a good
resource that discusses possible causes.

Thanks,

Chris Bodnar, MCSE
Systems Engineer
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com>
Phone: 610-807-6459
Fax: 610-807-6003 ----------------------------------------- This message, and
any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.