It's not just a lost secure channel is it? That's what normally gives the
"no logon servers" when you try to log on to the domain, you can get around
it by rejoining. We used to use nltest to reset these without rejoining, but
that was waaaay back in the NT4 days. There's probably something different
you can do now :-)

if it's the old "computer account missing" error, then that could point
someone dicking around with the account itself, to use a technical term.
What's the actual error message you are receiving when an account is
"corrupted"?

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able