From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Help Desk, or No?

My company has about 250 staff in 8 branch offices in 3 states and there are 3
of us who provide IT support for the company.  Currently, we just respond to
calls as they come in, either via phone or email, and we've been able to manage
fairly well with our remote support tools and occasional site visits.

At what point do you determine that a Help Desk package can enhance your
support levels and make it easier for the customer?  I've used
Web+Center in the past primarily for personal use (knowledge base) and
could easily transition to that program again.  I'm just not confident we need
it at this point.

Recommendations?

Die dulci fruere!

Roger Wright
___

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.