Hello:

Does anyone know how to, In Windows 7, clear the personal settings for programs
listed in the start menu that have been removed?  There's programs that we
removed as we worked on the image initially, but realized afterwards that in
our attempt to ensure the user had a clean start menu, we may have also
permanently removed those items for them.  How would we clear that out?

Also, I'm working on a Windows 7 image that will be deployed throughout our
school district, and I wanted to see if anyone had any tips, tricks or
suggestions for doing so.  I'm curious to see what sort of options/hacks are
out there that others have found that could be useful in a large network/school
setting.

Thank you,

Scott

---