From: Wilhelm, Scott [mailto:swilh...@mcs.k12.ny.us]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows 7 Start Menu Items - Clear removed items?

No, that's not what I'm saying.

In Windows 7, you can remove items from the start menu by right clicking
and removing the item permanently.  Unfortunately, while we were setting
up our base image, we didn't realize this at first and removed some
links to programs link Microsoft Word or others like that (no, not
uninstalled, just removed the link).

I'm just trying to figure out if anyone knows how to clear that list of
removed items out so that before we image these systems we can clear it
out so that the end user can personalize the list themselves.

Thank you,

Scott