Or somebody scans in a paper form to PDF and emails it you...

I use PDF-XChange Viewer which lets you click and type anywhere on the
PDF and save it with the additions, then email it back.

<mich...@smithcons.com>
> wrote:
> > The only time I use paper is when I have to send a fax.
>
>   PC-based faxing.  ;-)
>
> -- Ben

> <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and