From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows 7 - Libraries

This is part of the lovely code that tries to manage legacy file paths.

For instance, the move from "My Documents" in XP to "Documents" in Vista and
beyond.

Also, the move from "C:\Documents and Settings" to "C:\Users" just to name a
few.

See the following:

*
<http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/1c3e
806a-0412-4591-b94a-ac2b71074b28>
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/1c3e8
06a-0412-4591-b94a-ac2b71074b28
*
<http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/4e3c
0e19-c767-412c-9111-44be87e25a92>
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprogeneral/thread/4e3c0
e19-c767-412c-9111-44be87e25a92

I'm not sure how you'll be able to get back to what you want...

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker