I will admit the changes you all have spoken of already took awhile to
get used to. However, every computer that I've upgraded from XP or Vista
to Win7 has seen enough of a performance improvement that makes it, in
my mind, well worth it.

I'll also admit, I HATED the Office 2k7 ribbon and menu changes at
first, but love it now.

$.02

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services