Spin up a 2008 or 2008 R2 DC, and I think this might let you have the extra
GPOs without raising your FFL or DFL. I'm not sure on this though, off the
top of my head - others may be able to confirm or deny. I am pretty sure I
was using the new Group Policy Preferences before I upgraded my domain.

On 29 July 2010 15:21, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:

> Exactly. We're on 2003 R2, so I'm only seeing "My Documents", "Desktop" and
> "Application Data" as options to  redirect. :-(

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."