From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:er...@forestpost.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Web Content Management Systems

I don't have any experience with Joomla, other than knowing it's a competitor
of Drupal.  I think it's like choosing between cable television providers.
They're both going to give you about the exact same channels, for roughly the
same price.  You'll probably like the look and feel of one more than the other,
and make your choice based on that.

And it seems people choose one camp or the other to work with.  I have no
negative feelings toward Joomla.  I just don't care to learn it at all right
now because Drupal has suited my every need so far.