From: itli...@imcu.com [mailto:itli...@imcu.com]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 9:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Local server name appears on the Internet DNS

I am really confused.

I am using MXToolBox and the SMTP tool.
I get the below results:

220-nachodevice.imcu.local ESMTPIronport Success
 Not an open relay.
 0 seconds - Good on Connection time
 0.546 seconds - Good on Transaction time
 OK - 206.18.123.221 resolves to 03030611n4m055.imcu.local
 OK - Reverse DNS matches SMTP Banner
Session Transcript:
HELO please-read-policy.mxtoolbox.com
250 nachodevice.imcu.local [16 ms]
MAIL FROM: <supert...@mxtoolbox.com>
250 sender <supert...@mxtoolbox.com> ok [31 ms]
RCPT TO: <t...@example.com>
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. [31 ms]
QUIT
221 nachodevice.imcu.local [47 ms]

The nachdevice.imcu.local is my ironport, I get that
The 03030611n4m055.imcu.local is my Exchange server, on the internal
side of the firewall.  I have an mx record for the ironport's external
port.
I do not know why the 0303... name is being published to the world??
Any ideas??

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Schein Animal Health