Are you looking for a tool or a process?

You should define the process you want/need first, then obtain or construct
a tool to support it.

I'd recommend tying this to an incident management system of some sort, of
which there are plenty free ones available such as http://www.sysaid.com

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>