Just this morning, I was RDP'd into an XP SP2 box, in the middle of SP3
install, when someone logged me out as they logged in. I expected all
H3ll to break loose, but when I got back on, it still read SP2 and I
restarted the SP3 install.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group