I'l bet that they're not really as identical as you think.

Where are you pinging from?

Are both addresses in AD/DNS?   What are the bindings for both NICs on both
servers?

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>