ExtremeZ-ip

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cannot update schema to 2008 Mini Hijack

Another Caveat to this discussion, is there a replacement in Windows
2008 R2 for File Services for Macintosh?  Looks like M$ has nixed the
support for it. Is anyone using anything else for storage for you MAC
users within Windows Domains? ( 3rd party or otherwise?)

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization