Way to make my day....I'd like to disregard this on the basis that I'm
moving jobs, but as I'll be doing more or less exactly the same things in my
new role, there is truly no escape. :-)

On 20 August 2010 13:29, Ziots, Edward <ezi...@lifespan.org> wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/08/20/windows_code_execution_vuln/
>
> HD Moore: Critical bug in 40 different Windows apps | ZDNet:
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/hd-moore-critical-bug-in-40-different-windows-apps/7188?tag=nl.e589
>
> SecurityFocus:
> http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/513190
>

> Let the patching pain begin… looks like its going to be a seriously bumpy
> ride for the next few months as these are vetted, and patches produced.

> Edward E. Ziots
> CISSP, Network +, Security +
> Network Engineer
> Lifespan Organization
> Email:ezi...@lifespan.org <email%3aezi...@lifespan.org>
> Cell:401-639-3505

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."