Wait until you buy the rest of the drives you need.  :)

Of course, the RAM is the bulk of your costs in this case...

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>

<<image/gif>>