It is definitely going to take some time before vendors implement the
following: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2389418

The number is definitely going to get well into the hundreds of apps.

Interestingly enough, I'll bet that fixing this one issue is going to lead
to all sorts of improved stability for many users, given the many places
DLLs might get loaded today based on the vagaries of SearchPath vs
LoadLibrary API usage.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>