There are quite a number of programs that break with the change.   People
have found some mitigation for some of them already.

See the comments here:  http://isc.sans.edu/diary.html?storyid=9445

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by
<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
WiseStamp<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>