I once enforced a password age policy on an NT4 domain where previously
there had been none. And where about 300 of the salesforce users had
machines that couldn't find a route to the PDC (they were using lmhosts
files for resolution with old entries in them). I was popular that morning
:-)

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able