Hey, I don't think I've hijacked a thread for at least a week now...

I'm more curious as to how well using the Chat portion of GMail works in
making telephone calls.  I know it requires a plug-in, but I have yet to
install and test this.
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group