+N

I think Ben S was the first I heard to mention that some time ago,
improved my gmail experience by at least an order of magnitude....

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 9:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Gmail users: Priority Inbox

Yep, I always filter List traffic to its own area.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Christopher <c.bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I found a neat little trick that really helps me take my inbox back from
all the list traffic I get.

Essentially, all the list traffic gets labeled, and set to skip the
inbox.  I then found a google labs mod that allows you to select a few
labels and show them in kind of a "second inbox".  So when I log  into
gmail, I have a top inbox with all list traffic, and the bottom inbox is
the actual inbox.  I like it so far.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com>