From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 11:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Mac and Windows mix

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Steven M. Caesare <scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:
> But tended to be somewhat less capable for power users. No right
> button context menus, ugh.

  I'm told that if you hook a mouse with more than one button up to a Mac, the
right button will actually bring up a context menu for some things.  Haven't
tried it.

  I think context menus are a wonderful thing, greatly contributing to
ease-of-use, and I don't get why Apple is so dead set against them.
Prolly just Not Invented Here syndrome.

> And less shortcut key combos.

  I've notice that Microsoft seems determined to take away (or at least make
harder to find/use) shortcut keys.  Vista makes it very hard to find the "show
shortcut keys" option (whatever it's actually called), and even when enabled,
it doesn't seem to work consistently.
:-p

-- Ben