Actually most Mac mice, magic ones included, all invoke the contextual menu
same as other ones...kb shortcuts are also extremely useful on a mac.
Spotlight search, (cmd-space) while evil on a fileserver, I cannot do
without.

All said and done, Macs are user friendly. Just not sysadmin-friendly,
despite what Matt says :) And if he's willing to trade tips I may not have
come across in managing them in the enterprise, I'm all ears