Based on the reports of a .SCR file as the attachment, I wonder why these
organizations are even allowing that extension into their networks.

BTW, doesn't Google own Postini?  Is there any reason why they should have
been hit?

I hope the email admins in question have a documented trail that suggests
that they were trying to implement these well-known (supposedly, anyway)
layers for email security.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *