I thought the same thing, but then realized that it's not actually an
attachment.  It's a link in the body of the email to something like:

http: // members . multimania . co . uk / yahoophoto / <filename> . scr

that is obfuscated to look like:

http: // www . sharedocuments . com / library / <filename> . pdf

Source:  http://isc.sans.edu/diary.html?storyid=9529