Since it's already marked off-topic, I thought I would mention a totally
unrelated camera. It by no means suits the OP's original request, but it's a
great camera that my family and I have had a blast with. It's the GoPro HD
Helmet cam. We use it everytime we go snowmachining or 4 wheeling.

Here's a couple of examples I put together when I first got it. (I screwed
up the resolution while editing):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JUqciwKl8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Uay306cpk

Vendor Site: