Deployment is a pain.  You will invariably end up with safari on your
network.  You will be manually deploying it.  It wants to automatically
update a weird intervals which will then deploy safari again.

Security patching... etc.

We have it on certain 'executive' systems for their 'corporate' iPhones.
 But there is a dedicated the for that group.

Steven