I recommend contacting Craig Wade at Atlantix Global ( associated with
SolarCom ), he might be able to address your needs.  Or not, so here is his
contact info :

Craig M. Wade
Account Executive
Atlantix Global Systems
One Sun Court - Norcross, GA 30092
email: cw...@atlantixglobal.com  - AOL IM - CWadeAtlantix
Direct: 770-582-7186 Fax: 770-582-8841
Toll Free: 1-888-786-2727 Extension # 7186
www.atlantixglobal.com

Although local to where I used to be the IT Systems & Security Manager , VA
might also be within their bailiwick as they are a National company.  He has
always gone out of  his way to do right by me, feel free to mention my name
when you contact him.

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '