Thanks all.  I use CCB for software and wasn't aware they also sell
hardware.

>>> "Sean Rector" <sean.rec...@vaopera.org> 9/20/2010 10:53 AM >>>

I’ve used Consistent Computer Bargains for Dell & HP for years.  I
don’t know if they carry Sun.  Jeramie Anders is their National Sales
Manager.

Jeramie Anders | Director of National Sales | CCB Inc. | P.
800-342-4222 ext. 127 | F.800-864-1419 |  www.ccbnonprofits.com
jeramie.and...@ccbnonprofits.com

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 10:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Looking for hardware resellers

Hey Folks,

I am looking for HP and Sun resellers, hopefully resellers that can
deal with VA (state) requirements and non-profit.  My agency can use VA
state pricing and/or non-profit pricing, whichever is better.  If anyone
knows of any resellers, please let me know.

I know I can go direct to HP and Sun, and I plan to, but sometimes
resellers are less expensive than direct purchase.

Thanks,

Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.

Information Technology Manager
Virginia Opera Association

E-Mail:         sean.rec...@vaopera.org
Phone:        (757) 213-4548 (direct line)
{+}
Subscriptions and tickets are on sale now!
Rigoletto   |   Così Fan Tutte   |   The Valkyrie   |   Madama
Butterfly
Visit us online at www.VaOpera.org ( http://www.vaopera.org/ ) or call
1-866-OPERA-VA
The vision of Virginia Opera is to enrich lives through the powerful
integration of music, voice and human drama.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the intended recipient(s). Unless otherwise specified, persons
unnamed as recipients may not read, distribute, copy or alter this
e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail belong to the
author and may not necessarily represent those of Virginia Opera.
Although precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present,
Virginia Opera cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that
may arise from the use of this e-mail or attachments.
{*}