From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OpenSource Network/Systems Monitoring

I've also added the following to the list: http://www.netxms.org/download/

<http://www.netxms.org/download/>It looks pretty intriguing.

ASB

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Steven M. Caesare
<scaes...@caesare.com<mailto:scaes...@caesare.com>> wrote:
That's a bit of what we've been seeing as well. The WMI queries from Zenoss
will intermittently and inexplicably fail, despite WMI queries form a windows
box with the same credentials working...

We just underwent an upgrade to 3.0x to attempt to address this, and a few
other, issues.

-sc