In fairness, it's not quite a *requirement*.   I would like to run the same
thing in both places if it makes sense to do so.  It might not, given the
different size of environment.

That said, I have 8 servers at home (physical and virtual combined), plus
assorted networking equipment, so I should be able to use the same product
as long as setup isn't too onerous.

It is more important to me that the product equally support servers and
network devices...

Thx

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *