From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Friday, 24 September 2010 11:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SAN question

Thanks for your honest opinion, Ken. I have come to the conclusion that you and
others are right. I'm going to paraphrase... I know what I know, but I don't
know what I don't know and there are too many unknowns right now. I think I'm
going to shelve this project for now and work on a backup/recovery solution
while working on getting management to cough up the money for a consultant to
help me figure out what I need.